South Hall, Room 6707
University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Office Phone: (805) 893 3681
Office Fax: (805) 893 2385
email: cgarcia at math dot ucsb dot edu
You can download my Curriculum Vitae here (in pdf format).
Nonlinear PDE's of Continuum Mechanics, Calculus of Variations.
Micromagnetics, Liquid Crystals, Fluid Dynamics.
- Electronic Structure of Solids and Density Functional
Awards and Honors
- Bizkaia Talent Award, 2014-2016
- Faculty Early Career Development Award (CAREER) from the National Science Foundation, 2007-2012.
- Horace and Keiko Mochizuki Memorial Award, 2010
- Alfred P. Sloan Dissertation Fellowship, 1997.
- Harold Grad Memorial Prize, Courant Institute, 1996.
- Fellowship given by The Bank of Spain, 1995-1997.
- 'La Caixa' Fellowship, Spain, 1994-1995.
If you have any comment or question, you can contact me at email@example.com