Pronouns: she or they.
My main research interest is in noncommutative algebra, and in particular quantized coordinate rings / quantum algebras and their semi-classical limits. At the moment I'm mostly interested in H-primes in quantum matrices, and total non-negativity in real matrices and the Grassmannian.
For a shorter introduction to my work on division rings, I suggest you try this poster; it is aimed at interested non-mathematicians and comes with a dramatic fire backdrop.
The slides from my JMM 2017 talk are here.
- Fall 2016: Math 8
- Winter 2017: Math 4B (Gauchospace page)
Papers and preprints
- (with K. Casteels) From Grassmann necklaces to restricted permutations and back again (submitted, 2016) arXiv
- (with M. Yakimov) Separating Ore Sets for Prime Ideals of Quantum Algebras (2016, to appear in Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society) arXiv
- The Prime Spectrum of Quantum SL3 and the Poisson-prime Spectrum of its Semi-classical Limit (2015, to appear in Transactions of the London Mathematical Society) arXiv
- The q-Division Ring and its Fixed Rings (J. Alg 204 2014) arXiv