I am currently the Ky Fan Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
I received my Ph.D. in 2019 from Princeton University, advised by Sun-Yung Alice Chang.
Research interests: Geometric analysis, Geometric flows, Partial differential equations
- E. Chen, G. Wei, and R. Ye, Ricci flow and a sphere theorem for Ln/2-pinched Yamabe metrics. Submitted, 2020.
- E. Chen, Convergence of the Ricci flow on asymptotically flat manifolds with integral curvature pinching. Submitted, 2019. arXiv:1907.13189
- E. Chen, Partial regularity for the steady hyperdissipative fractional Navier-Stokes
equations. To appear in Commun. Math. Phys. arXiv:1803.08096
- E. Chen, N. Lourie, Tripod configurations of curves. J. Geom. Phys. 89 (2015) 1-16.
- E. Chen, D. Tseng, The splitting subspace conjecture. Finite Fields Appl. 24 (2013)
MATH 4A: Linear Algebra
MATH 6A: Multivariable Calculus
Class information can be found on the GauchoSpace website.
South Hall, Rm. 6501
Department of Mathematics
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3080, USA