Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3080
Office: South Hall 6508
I am an Assistant Professor in the Math Department. Before coming to UCSB, I was a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the University of Cambridge working with Prof. Gabriel Paternain. I received my PhD in Mathematics from the University of Washington in 2015, and my PhD advisor is Prof. Gunther Uhlmann.
Winter 2019: No teaching
Inverse problems, integral geometry, partial differential equations.
Publications and Preprints:
- Travel time tomography, (with P. Stefanov, G. Uhlmann, A. Vasy), submitted.
- Lens rigidity for a particle in a Yang-Mills field, (with G. Paternain, G. Uhlmann), submitted.
- Reconstruction of a compact Riemannian manifold from the scattering data of internal sources, (with M. Lassas, T. Saksala), Inverse Problems and Imaging, 12 (2018), 993–1031.
- Generic injectivity and stability of inverse problems for connections, Communications in Partial Differential Equations, 42 (2017), 780-801.
- The local magnetic ray transform of tensor fields, SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 50 (2018), 1753-1778.
- The geodesic X-ray transform with matrix weights, (with G. Paternain, M. Salo, G. Uhlmann), to appear in American Journal of Mathematics.
- Lens rigidity with partial data in the presence of a magnetic field, Inverse Problems and Imaging, 12 (2018), 1365-1387.
- Journey to the Center of the Earth, (with G. Uhlmann), submitted to the Proceeding of the XVIII International Congress on Mathematical Physics.
- Invariant distributions and the geodesic ray transform, (with G. Paternain), Analysis & PDE, 9 (2016), 1903-1930.
- Injectivity and stability for a generic class of generalized Radon transforms, (with A. Homan), Journal of Geometric Analysis, 27 (2017), 1515-1529.
- Invariant distributions and tensor tomography for Gaussian thermostats, (with Y. Assylbekov), Communications in Analysis and Geometry, 25 (2017), 895-926.
- An inverse kinematic problem with internal sources, (with L. Pestov, G. Uhlmann), Inverse Problems, 31 (2015) 055006.
- Boundary and scattering rigidity problems in the presence of a magnetic field and a potential, (with Y. Assylbekov), Inverse Problems and Imaging, 9 (2015) 935-950.
- Local X-ray transform for a general family of curves, appendix to The inverse problem for the local geodesic ray transform by G. Uhlmann and A. Vasy, Inventiones Mathematicae, 205 (2016) 83-120.
Upcoming Conferences and Workshops:
- BIRS Workshop: Probing the Earth and the Universe with Microlocal Analysis, Banff, Canada, April 15-19, 2019.
- Applied Inverse Problems Conference, Grenoble, France, July 8-12, 2019.
- International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Valencia, Spain, July 15-19, 2019.
- MSRI Program on Microlocal Analysis, August-December, 2019.
Some Past Events:
Some Useful Links: