In order to help prospective students see what they are likely to encounter, course grading patterns and course teaching evaluations (including discussion of other aspects of the course, eg difficulty, text book, etc) are available for lower division courses taught during the 21st century and having an enrollment of fewer than 400 students.
Warning: Teaching evaluation files are large, since they are essentially photocopies of handwritten student comments. They are only practical to download over a high-speed connection.
*past results do not guarantee future performance
- Mathematics 3B: Calculus with Applications (Second Course)
- Mathematics 3C: Calculus with Applications (Third Course)
- Mathematics 4A: Linear Algebra with Applications
- Mathematics 5A: Introduction to Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Mathematics 8: Transition to Higher Mathematics
- Mathematics 108A: Introduction to Linear Algebra
- Mathematics 137A, B: Introduction to Graph Theory
- Mathematics 145: Introduction to Topology
Grade inflation over time: public vs private universities
Looks like you get what you pay for
Back to Mathematics Department Home